Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

OMGosh I'm Vegan?

I've been wanting to start a blog for awhile but kept letting life get in the way. I have been vegan for about 9 months now and am LOVING it.

I am surprised at the desire to want to blog because I don't think I'm a great writer however, I have been so excited and loving this new journey I am on I felt the desire to share with others.

About 9 months ago I believed I was eating to much meat and decided to cut out all meat and why not cut out dairy as well. I'm not sure if I felt this would be something that would "stick" but it has and I couldn't be happier.

I have been so shocked at some of the response to my decision. The negative comments from people have really bothered me. I am not one for "preaching" my beliefs and I don't believe being vegan has changed me in that sense. Sure I'm not going to lie, if people ate less meat or no meat I would be a happy camper, but I don't judge them because they made a different choice then I have. I have gotten some wonderful words of advise from friends (new and old).

I hope you enjoy this blog and my journey as I continue learning more about my new vegan lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment