Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2013

January Vegan Food Swap

Oh Happy New Year!  And what a fantastic way to start it out.  The vegan food swap is BACK!  There was a break during the holidays.... and who couldn't use a bit of a break with of the holiday fun going on.  Cat over at  The Verdant Life puts together this wonderful swap.  It's wonderful you get a name and send them a box of vegan goodies costing no more than $20 and someone else sends you a box.

Candice from Moved to Fargo from Seattle  sent me my box of goodies.  I couldn't have put a better one together.   I had just been thinking I needed to get some vegan white chocolate and it arrived in her box.  I swear she is a mind reader!



I'm sad to say my camera isn't working properly which is part of the reason you haven't heard from me in awhile.  The few photos I'm posting were taken from with my cell photo.  



I don't seem to be able to rotate it but you get the idea!


If you haven't tried the vegan swap before I highly recommend it.  And a HUGE thanks to Cat for taking all of the time to put it together!  Lots of new vegan items for me to start my New Year out with.

No comments:

Post a Comment