Pages

Monday, September 9, 2013

Rocky Road Cookies

I was in bed last night perusing a stack of cookbooks wondering what to make for Vegan MoFo.  I was reminded of some white vegan chocolate chips I have when I found a recipe for Rocky Road Cookies. I'm not sure if you have VCIYCJ but your should get it NOW!

Fresh from the oven

Oddly, as I love everything chocolate,  rocky road has never been a "go to" ice cream for me but these cookies sounded good.  Now I needed to remember if I had dutch processed cocoa.



Ready to put on cookie sheet

I woke up at 5am and decided to bake theses cookies.    They call for vegan white chocolate, vegan chocolate chips and almonds.  No marshmallows.  The almonds give it the crunch I wanted.


Another great recipe.  As I didn't want to eat all of them I've been giving them to friends and co-workers all day.  One friend tried to convince me they weren't good.  She said she would confiscate them so they didn't get out there and ruin my baking reputation.  HA~  I didn't bite.



These cookies sell themselves.  Another big hit with everyone.  I think I'm starting to get a great list of  cookies to make around the holidays.  These would probably be another great recipe for a cookie exchange party.



2 comments:

  1. They look great. White chocolate chips are still really hard to come by in the UK unfortunately. I like the inclusion of almonds in these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beauties. You hit all the best flavors!

    ReplyDelete