Pages

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Vegan Mofo: Pumpkin Pancakes

Phew I am getting this posted just in time.  My tire saga continued today and after many hours at the tire place I returned with not 1 but 2 new tires.  Sadly my day of cooking once again went right out the window.  Luckily this morning I made some pancakes and took a few photos to share.

I tried a recipe from Vegan Brunch.  Pumpkin pancakes seemed great for the windy and rainy morning.  I was in a bit of a hurry and didn't get a picture of the cooked pancake. Sorry about that.  I had hoped to make another batch and get some but my tire saga prevented that from happening.

Dry Mix



Pancake Mixture


Almost ready to flip over


I would have liked a little more cinnamon in my pancakes perhaps even a bit more nutmeg.  I also found it a little difficult to tell when these were ready to flip.  Maybe my next batch of pancakes will be with berries.  Do you have a favorite?  Hope you had a relaxing weekend.



1 comment: