Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Vegan MoFo: Spork Foods Fall French Cuisine

I've taken a Spork class before but was looking forward to this class for 2 reasons:  Melted Cheese Fondue with assorted crostini and the Apple and Pear Tarte Tatin.  Those peaked my interest.  I couldn't imagine a melty vegan fondue and an apple and pear tarte tatin sounded perfect for a fall / winter dessert.  With the holidays coming up this seemed to be a class I shouldn't miss.  Boy was I right!

Here was this weeks menu:


- Niçoise Salad
- Mushroom Bourguignon
- Melted Cheese Fondue with Assorted Crostini
- Apple and Pear Tarte Tatin


Tarte Tatin pre dough

amazing

mmmmm FONDUE




Ready to be flipped




Pear Apple Tarte Tatin  AMAZING

Love the fondue pot



This was a great class.  And I loved that fondue pot.  Great new recipes and a wonderful group of people  to share a delicious meal with.


1 comment: