Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

Vegan MoFo: Tender Green

Sometimes, when I have to work through lunch, my boss brings food in.  One of my favorite meals is The Happy Vegan from Tender Greens.  Today I had a wonderful surprise when a co-worker called and said they were getting lunch from Tender Greens and asked it I wanted anything.  I immediately said Happy Vegan please.

The Happy Vegan has  tabbouleh, hummus, pasta pearls, faro wheat, young kale and tender greens in it.  It is so wonderful I think I could have this every day.

It has arrived




Delicious crunchy bread





Has cranberries and hazelnuts in it YUM





Let me tell you I was one happy vegan at the end of lunch.  If there was a happy vegan dance I would have been doing it all over the office.




6 comments:

  1. That looks like the perfect lunch to me. Sometimes I make myself a lunch like this, and not only do I love the taste, it feels like I'm eating something really healthy. It's nice that you worksomeplace where your boss respects your food choices so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have yet to try Tender Greens. Looks good!

    Enjoy your busy vegan weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to have this is T-minus fifteen minutes! My tummy is in all kinds of happy-vegan-anticipation.

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you'll be ready for a Happy Vegan Dance after lunch too :)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, what a great blog you've started here! And, you made me hungry with those lunch pics of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Happy Vegan! Over the past couple of years I have noticed that Tender Greens has increasingly offered veg options. The one in Hollywood now has specials all the time with really inventive vegan salads. I look forward to reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete