Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Vegan MoFo: Another Pumpkin Treat

Every time I hear this song it makes me want to dance.  Just imagine me dancing and singing (cover your ears might be off key) around the kitchen as I made a tasty treat from Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World.  Honestly pumpkin, and chocolate and cinnamon oh my, pumpkin, and chocolate and cinnamon oh my!  I was so excited to try these.

Yummy glaze and chocolate chips

These were moist and delicious.  The cinnamon glaze was the perfect addition to these cupcakes.  I can't believe how easy they were to make.



My co-workers had another treat headed their way.  After eating one of the cupcakes a co-worker said these were the best treats so far.  I think they are little pieces of heaven!  I might add a little nutmeg to my next batch.

"Suffered" and took a bite


Give them a try.  Hope you enjoy!





3 comments:

  1. Those cupcakes look awesome & the glaze sounds great! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a mouth-water photo... The icing looks so gooey and delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They looks so rich and delicious!

    And I like the new look of your blog :)

    ReplyDelete