Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

Vegan MoFo: Lemon Olive Oil Cake

TGIF.  I really have no other words.  It's been a crazy week and I'm so glad the weekend is almost here.

I thought I might have to skip posting today because of work craziness but I am squeezing a post in.  Shhh don't tell my boss.


I made another delicious item from Chef Chloe's website,  Lemon Olive Oil cake.  It was so gorgeous I couldn't stop taking pictures.  I didn't grill any fruit as I was taking this to work and sadly didn't get pictures with the powdered sugar on it  (you can see a "proper picture" one her site) .

Another hit from Chef Chloe. Moist, delicate,airy, lemony and delicious.  Worth a try.






Hope all of you are doing well.  I can't believe we are half way into Vegan MoFo.



3 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to try evoo in a sweet treat. This sounds divine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm diggin' all these bundt cake pictures, they all look so perfect!
    BTW I’ve nominated you for a Liebster Award! Check it out at http://cookbookaficionado.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks lovely and I love Chef Chloe's website too, her recipes are great.

    ReplyDelete