Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Green Tea Walnut Biscotti

I have decided to try a few more biscotti recipes.  Today I made the Green Tea Walnut for VCIYCJ.  I made this at the wee hours of 3am when sleep was evading me.  I figured I might as well us my time productively.  I've been eyeing the gingerbread biscotti but have a few friends who don't like ginger or nutmeg.  I thought these would be a perfect option.

Green Tea Biscotti

These had that nice crunch you expect when eating a biscotti.

Dough
I thought the walnuts were a great balance to the green tea flavor.  I enjoyed these.  Yesterday as I was leaving work I was told "Your cookies are better than the ones they bring in."

Oven ready
Confession time:  The chocolate cherry combo beat out this one but people still liked these.  If you added a few to a holiday gift I don't think you'd get complaints.


I'm sorry for the late post.  I wish I had something witty and clever to write today but I got nothing.

Oh so fancy

I've feeling a few more biscotti posts in the future.  Happy MoFoing!


3 comments:

  1. Yay! More biscotti recipes please!

    Being sleepless does suck massively, but glad to see you got something good out of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just can’t stop staring at this delicious healthy treats!!! This is once yummylicious Green Tea Biscotti!!! Thanks for sharing!!
    Sereni-Tea.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another really inspiring blog post. I think I will be looking out my VCIYCJ x

    ReplyDelete