Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Tricky Tuesday: Black Seasame-Spinach Banchan

Truth be told I am feeling a little MoFo burnout right now.  So today I made something pretty simple.  My key word today SIMPLE!  I know you were probably expecting something sweet, as that's what I've been posting recently, but a girl has to mix it up and keep you on your toes.


Somehow I always forget how great spinach dishes are.  I love them.  I found a recipe for Black Seasame Spinach Banchan in Veganize This.  A quick blanch of the spinach and a nice cold ice bath and I was almost there.

Ready to mix
As you can see in the photo above there are lots of nice Black Sesame seeds in this dish.  Oh and the garlic YUM!

If you aren't a fan of raw garlic this wouldn't be the dish for you as there is lots of it.  I love garlic anyway I can get it.  This dish had wonderful flavors and was so easy to make.  I would say no more than 10 minutes (not including water boiling time)

Ready to serve

A new favorite go to dish for me.  Wishing I had some right now as I am typing up this post.


What's your favorite Spinach Dish?


No comments:

Post a Comment