Pages

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Brownies

Please have a brownie

Chocolate and I go way way back.  I have loved chocolate for as long as I can remember.  In my pre-vegan days milk chocolate was my vice. I never really cared for dark chocolate.  I had NO IDEA what I was missing.

Ready to pour

I saw a recipe for brownies in Chloe's Vegan Desserts and was ready to try my black oynx cocoa powder in it.  I love this cocoa powder.  It makes the impressive dark as coal type of baked goods. 



Right out of the oven

I enjoy a brownie that is soft and moist on the inside but has a bit of crunch on the outside.


These brownies fit the bill.  Perhaps I baked them a minute of two longer than I should have but they came out perfectly.  I served them at a game night and everyone enjoyed them.


Another winner on our hands!





1 comment:

  1. They look amazing! I hadn't heard of black onyx cocoa powder... will have to look into it!

    ReplyDelete