Pages

Monday, September 16, 2013

Double Chocolate Fudge Brownies

Today I decided to make a recipe from another cookbook that hasn't been used enough.  I first heard about Fran Costigan when I was looking at the public classes offered at The Natural Gourmet Institute.  I have a couple of her cookbooks but decided to make the brownies from Great Good Desserts.

Delicious, moist, chocolatey

I liked that this recipe called for whole wheat flour and it sounded delicious.  I threw everything together and put it in the oven to bake while I got ready for work.  These brownies are good.  Not overly sweet which makes me happy.

Sadly the brownies were so hot I didn't get a good cut or photo.





2 comments:

  1. Fran is so wonderful, and she definitely knows her way around chocolatey treats. I can't wait for her new cookbook to be released!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am definitely a brownie kind of girl. I can never decide where in the cakey to fudgy spectrum my preferences fall, but there aren't many I would turn my nose up at. Especially not one with whole wheat flour!

    ReplyDelete