Pages

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Celebration

This weekend was full of fun, frivolity and of course WINE!  My friend Jeremy came into town this weekend to celebrate his 40th and we met in Laguna Beach to celebrate and what a time we had.

Tweaked Vegetable salad from Beach House
Jeremy comes from a family of 9 children and I have known him since he was about 9.  I was lucky enough to have his sister in all of my classes one year in high school and the friendship stuck.  I can't really remember a time when their family wasn't part of my life.  As we got older Jeremy and I became roommates for about 2 years.  His family has made me feel so loved and welcome over the years.  I can't imagine being anywhere else this weekend.

The restaurants we went to were all wonderful about tweaking menu items and making them vegan.  The love that they have for each other and their friends just oozed into everything.

Love you Jeremy!  Happy Birthday!!


Hope everyone is having a great Sunday.







No comments:

Post a Comment