Pages

Monday, September 23, 2013

Mocha Mamas

I've had a recipe marked in Vegan Cookies Invade Your Cookie Jar for awhile, but didn't make it because I couldn't find coffee extract.  FINALLY success!  I was so excited I raced home to start  baking the Mocha Mamas.  Don't you just love the name.





They don't spread out much when baking.  If you want a bigger cookie make sure to press them down a bit more before popping them into the oven.  I didn't have a pipping bag so I made due with a spoon for the icing.  Can you tell???  There isn't much of a coffee taste in these.  I'm not sure if the coco powder I used overpowered the coffee... which truth be told is fine with me.  I had 4 cookies after I baked them so you know I've been enjoying them.

My co-workers have already been coming into the room asking for more cookies before I put them out.  Another hit!





No comments:

Post a Comment