Pages

Friday, September 27, 2013

Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies

I can't believe I forgot.  Have you ever had that feeling of dread?  This happened to me yesterday, as I arrived at work, without a birthday treat for a co-worker.  Last week I remembered his birthday but yesterday it slipped my mind before heading to work.



As I love a good cookie, and had been dreaming of this recipe for awhile, I decided to make the Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies from VCIYCJ.  I thought these would be really quick to make but rolling them  in chopped peanuts does take a bit of time.  Let me tell you they are worth every minute.  The crunch of the peanuts on the top just kicks it up a notch.




I've been getting a lot of positive feedback on this cookie.  Why did it take me so long to make them????  Someone just walked in my office to tell me how great they are.  These cookies are going on my must make for Christmas list.


Wow I can't believe there are only 3 more days of Vegan MoFo.  Where does the time go.  Hope you are having fun exploring all of the fantastic blogs out there.  I know I am.  Do you have a favorite new blog you discovered during Vegan MoFo?




1 comment:

  1. I think my favorite new-to-me blog is http://madeleineteacup.com/! But I have met so many new internet friends. It's great. I love MoFo!

    ReplyDelete