Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

New Native Foods

When I first became vegan a good frined of mine introduced me to Native Foods. This was my first time at an all vegan restaurant. I was in heaven. It was so good. My only moment of sadness was realizing how far away it was from my house and that the Westwood location was difficult because of parking.


I was happy to hear that they were going to open more locations. I hoped they were going to move to a location closer to me. The other day quarrygirl announced that M Cafe in Culver City would be closing and Native Foods was taking over. While I was sad about M Cafe closing I couldn't believe my luck.... not only did Native Foods open a new location but they moved closer to me.

I have just heard that the Native Foods in Culver City will be opening on Nov 15th. I can't wait and plan to be there with bells on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment