Pages

Monday, October 24, 2011

Vegan MoFo: Banana Fanna Fo Fanna

Do any of you remember the name game?  In case you don't here is a "version" of Banana Fanna Fo Fanna.  Anyway I had a bunch of ripe bananas this morning and wanted to make a treat for my co-workers.
So good!
I found yet another great recipe in The Joy of Vegan Baking.  I've been having great luck with the recipes in this cookbook and found many happy "testers" for new recipes.





I made her Chocolate Chip Banana muffins.  These were really good.  Sometimes banana muffins don't have enough of a banana taste but I knew with 4 going into this recipe that wouldn't be an issue.





A co-worker (tester) tried one of the first ones and this is what he said "the results are in: the muffin was delicious. There was lots of chocolate in it, which i prefer, but a very distinctive and wonderful banananess about it."

Everyone at work has been enjoying them.  It makes me want to get some more bananas and let them ripen just to make more.


I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and that Monday is going well.

Shortly after coming out of the oven.


No comments:

Post a Comment