Pages

Monday, July 9, 2012

Peanut Butter Chocolate Pillow Cookie

The last few days I've been traveling down memory lane a bit.  The "vintage" (I won't say old as it might date me)  Reeses Peanut Butter commercial has been running on a loop in my brain. "You put your chocolate in my peanut butter. You put your peanut butter in my chocolate."

Peanut butter chocolate cookies
In my opinion this is a winning combo.  I've been eyeing this cookie recipe from Vegan Cookies Invade Your Cookie Jar for awhile now.  I'm not sure why I haven't made them before but the time had arrived to make them.



These cookies do take a bit of hands on time to make but boy are they worth it.  

Gorgeous balls of peanut butter
Sadly my "pillow" cookies looked more like slept on pillows.  A bit squished when they came out. They were nice and fluffy when they went into the oven.  Next time I'm going to keep a closer eye on them when they bake.

Great with a little almond milk

These days I'm in a bit of a cookie making mode.  Do you have a favorite vegan recipe?



2 comments:

  1. I don't have any favorites to bake (because I just cannot bake), but I have plenty of favorites to eat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look great! I haven't made this recipe yet, but you've made it very tempting.

    ReplyDelete